We are quickly coming up on our 1 year anniversary of moving into Bunker. Since anniversaries and top 10 lists are always great, I figured we would combine this into a blog. So. Here we go. Top 10 things you may not know or that you just forgot.
10. Bunker was actually a garage. Thankfully when we bought the property, the bank had already cleaned out the garage for us.
9. We have a slim fit washer and dryer which sits right next to our kitchen sink. When Derek made a quick trip to Lowes, he spotted this beauty and got the sales associate to knock off a few hundred dollars. What he didnt tell me until later was that the discount was given because there was blood on the side of the unit.
BUT I now understand. I caught my hand on the lid of the washer and now have a scar. A LAUNDRY scar. #realhousewives
8. A lot of people ask how we keep Bunker warm & cold. Solution? A hotel AC/ Heater unit!
7. Our neighbor won the Indiana Body Building Competition in the 70s. Shes hardcore. And her husband isn't too bad either.
5. Bunker has had 3 couches in 1 year.
4. This tiny little cabin is on the back of our property. We think it will make a lovely mother-in-law suite. Our moms arent so sure.
3. Our mortgage is 83% less than what we were paying in rent.
2. We still haven't met our mailman but we did fix our mailbox
1. Surprise. There is no #1. There is always way too much pressure on the #1 on a top 10 list.